Part II begins
Yesterday was so incredible. Our tour group went all over Jerusalem. My plan was to head out this morning to my Ulpan, but Mishi convinced me to stay with the group for the morning, so I said goodbye and came here to Yad Hashmona around noon.
The grounds here are beautiful. We had an orientation to the Biblical Hebrew Ulpan, which we'll plunge right into tomorrow morning.
So far I have met people from England, Romania (originally), Canada, and of course the US.
Thank you for all your encouraging comments back! I finally had both time and an internet connection today and was able to read them.
Good night for now - hope to be back in touch soon!
The grounds here are beautiful. We had an orientation to the Biblical Hebrew Ulpan, which we'll plunge right into tomorrow morning.
So far I have met people from England, Romania (originally), Canada, and of course the US.
Thank you for all your encouraging comments back! I finally had both time and an internet connection today and was able to read them.
Good night for now - hope to be back in touch soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home